A suggestion about the MIX SERVER

Hey everyone , i hope that you are doing well during this quarantine.
Yesterday i played three mix games in the server and i noticed that there was some kind of lag and hitbox , if you have less than 50 ping it will be less noticeable which make it unfair for players like me with +55 ping,and i think that i’m not the only one who noticed that.
So my suggestion is to move the server to the new ip,i’m pretty sure that it will be much better.
Also,the less plugins installed the better the server will be ,it will be great if you use only “rcon” for the server just like the mix we had in WCS .
SO GUYS,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU AGREE OR EVEN ADD YOUR OWN SUGGESTIONS HERE ABOUT THE MIX SERVER.

1 Like

Hello @Riad , as I understand is that the server location can be abit tricky for players far away like me for example , I dont think that it will be any improvement by removing the few addons that we are using , im not good at this so it might be better for me to leave this for now :smiley: but ofc its nice to see you asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

i agree with you @Riad i have the same ping +60 .
i think if they change the ip, that must be enough to fix our lag.

1 Like

@Nofear

1 Like

F uuuu @ujku dearrr :joy::joy:. @Riad ping can only be resolved by moving the server by moving somewhere closer to you and it could be higher for other players. Our server is in France to balance. During wcs time Algeria used to have better internet connection. I can tell because I know many people from Algeria.

About Plugins, there is only couple of Plugins. All the mix server commands are in one plug in and Im pretty sure they don’t cause lag coz the algorithm works only when a command is used not during the game. While /knife you all are waiting. Same with other commands, they don’t cause lag.

About moving it will take some time. Mainly, we have to find right provider in right location at right price. Then, we have to see when our old server next due date is and buy the new server little before that. I’ll see what I can do :).

3 Likes

Good luck for whatever you will do in the future !

1 Like

Such sweet words. Lobbyist :joy::joy:. Same and more to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes
x