AMV Thread 2

A new one :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I will protecd uuu KURVA from all girls :rofl::yum:

2 Likes

Well this one is different than others. Very nice choice of song. Intense scene and music suits perfectly :). You should get into video making or animations when you grow up. You seem to have an understanding on what you must do. You just need mentoring and proper schooling and we will all have to stand in queue early hours infront of the theater to be the first one to witness your newest masterpiece :). Keep it up :). Nice work :). drink lots of milk and grow up fast man for our dream to realize :).

Love you son :).

5 Likes

gj buny i love it

4 Likes

Hhahahah :slight_smile:
I’ll see about that, maybe I’ll study history tho xD
Thank you once again Father :=)

2 Likes

Thank you Rosso :DDD

3 Likes

One after a few months :smiley:

6 Likes

Keep the good work @Bynu and btw , nice seeing you again … it’s been a while :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, time flies very fast :confused:
Glad too see you’re here too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was second who liked it in youtube bro good job kurva :ok_hand:

2 Likes

My loyal kurva :smiley: <3

2 Likes

bynuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

1 Like

Hey darling, miss u so much ^^

3 Likes

gj and Fu bunny

2 Likes

I’m back lel

5 Likes

Tryharding xD

3 Likes

Welcome back son :). nice videos as always with your emotions molded into an art form. Do your own drawing. I really want to see your own drawing into a video. Please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back once again with my man Midoriya-kun :3

4 Likes

#Day2

3 Likes

Seriously, for your age, you can find great songs for your videos ahaha. Sometimes, when i go to discord and hear what kids these days listen to breaks my heart. just hopeless hahah. but you give me hope and you are among the youngest my son hahah. I loved the second one which had a story and the first one is your traditional thumbprint. I watch the people in the server and their drama so i am not quite familiar with the animie hahahah.

Get rid of that shit intro and put one of the templates from internet and it will look awesome. nice job as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes
x