Application for Admin

Hello,

We are giving free admins to two people who are active in morning not to early but from just before midday to afternoon mostly. Please make your application here below. You have to be a member of our community for a while to apply.

6 Likes

gogo i am playing at morning early everydays

5 Likes

Hey, I’m playing at the morning every day 2, my dream to became an admin​:blush:

2 Likes

I am active member of this community
i active in middle of 6 am to 12pm
Please I request for admin to secure servers from hackers

My Discord Name [MR]GAMER

I play mostly on the time frame specified and would like to be an admin!

4 Likes

I would like to get a time in a morning.

:smile:

6 Likes

Ha, good news, I hope there will be fewer scammers during the day.

2 Likes

Hello, CsMunDum community!

As you y’all know, we been looking for 2 chosen ones who will help us on a daily bases watch our “DD2 Only” server as a admins and fighting agaisn’t the crime.
These 2 guys maybe are not the most experienced players like some others, but in end of the day they are really active in mornings and day time which we are looking at. Our community is kind and friendly. Giving the chance for everybody.

Please warm congratz - @Fateh_Bob and @sor3a .

If you think you are better then them give these guys some tips instead flaming them.
If you see cheater don’t insult in all chat, but use key “u” and type private using commant- @Nick & reason.
Be friendly guys.
We will help them our best to get better in the role.

Once again,
Congratulations both of you and good luck!!!

3 Likes

Ty guys and I’ll take care :slight_smile:

Awwww :slight_smile: you thought that and wrote that on your own? You did me very proud @MESSI :slight_smile:

I agree 100 percent :). Congratulations @Fateh_Bob and @sor3a :). You both deserve it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank u :heart:

Congratz @Fateh_Bob and @sor3a welcome to The admin team im sure you guys will do an excellent work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you bro​:heart:

x