Application for admins

Hello boys and girls,

From now. Admins will only be handed out through proper application process. For now, we need two admins. Criteria for admins are as follows:

1. You have been member of our forum.
  2. You have been playing on server for sometime.
  3. You live in a country where you cannot afford admins
  4. You have a decent level of skills which we can confirm through the stats.
  5. You are a regular player.

To apply: please provide following details

1. Your nickname in game
  2. How long you’ve been playing in our server?
  3. Any suggestion you have ?
  4. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Remember, why we give free admins is because we want to be different from other servers where people who buy admins are bullying those who can’t. Here, people who buy admins are the ones who believe in our cause not to show power. If any reports of admin abuse, we will handle the matter impartially. We dont care how long you’ve been with us. We only care that you are not abusing other people in game.

6 Likes

You have been member of our forum. ----> YES

You have been playing on server for sometime.----> YES

You live in a country where you cannot afford admins ----> YES

You have a decent level of skills which we can confirm through the stats.----> I THINK YES

You are a regular player ----> YES

About my self :
Nick name in game : OnI_

For how long you’ve playing in our server : for 2 years

Any suggestions No idea :smiley:

Tell us about your self :

My real name is walid , I’m 21years old . I start playing C’s since 2006.
I play on server from 10h am to 5 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm evry day .

4 Likes

Approved. Welcome aboard. Check your private message. i have sent you your password and how to login to the server as admin :).

3 Likes

1 yes
2 yes
3 im from Egypt idk if I afford for it from here
4 elite master
5 yes
1 BulleT
2 zcs wcs and mundum its for a long time
3 no
4 my real name is Bishoy. Im 16 yo

3 Likes

you are underaged and there is no way for you to send us money from sms payment. so, its ok we approve you as one of our admins. we need active admins in morning. we see you frequently in morning. give me 2 mins and ill send you details.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cngrlts all :heart:

2 Likes

THX bro

1 Like

Aww man looks like I missed my chance :frowning_face: . No worries I’ll be ready next time an opportunity like this comes or will probably have to raise money to buy admin :sweat:

2 Likes

ok since you are an old player, we will give you a vip for now. fill in all the details for admin. Ill check who of our admins are not playing regularly and give you admin in few weeks time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have been member of our forum. ----> YES

You have been playing on server for sometime.----> YES

You live in a country where you cannot afford admins ----> YES

You have a decent level of skills which we can confirm through the stats.----> I THINK YES

You are a regular player ----> YES

About my self :
Nick name in game : Shake your Ass

For how long you’ve playing in our server : for 2 years

Any suggestions No idea :smiley:

My real name is Zakaria , I’m 26years old . I start playing C’s since 2012.
I play on server from 10h am to 5 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm evry day .( i stopped for a while for a reason but i’m here now )

Stay and play like a bot …u cant win adminship f u shake :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Stfu bot u should support me

2 Likes

Hahaha u just copy that right? Thats from fifou hahahahah

2 Likes

Oh sorry broo i forgot :rofl: yes shake ur the no1 to be admin love u :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha Thank uuuu Bro
i missed u guys btw

4 Likes

Oh boy, anthrax and shakeyourass will be on queue. next month we will do some review of our admins and remove inactive ones. wait for your turn. Mustards, dissapear in forum and only join to ask for admin. I didnt even know you were 26 years old lol. i thought you were a 12 year old kid hahah. Be creative on forum and active in server and you will get your admin sooner :). Shake that ass bitches :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hahahahaha comon @Nofear 12 yraes hahahahah
I disappeared for some reasons and I’m here now
As long as my best friends here i will not leave them
Thank u anyway and thank u for calling me kid hahahaha

2 Likes

Love the dude named @Nofear. Learn guys that’s how you act when your incharge :grinning:

1 Like

You have been member of our forum. ----> Yes

You have been playing on server for sometime.----> Yes

You live in a country where you cannot afford admins ----> Yes

You have a decent level of skills which we can confirm through the stats.----> Yes

You are a regular player ----> Yes but wont lie that I have been playing a bit less of late due to workload but I am almost free of that work

About my self :
Nick name in game : Anthrax

For how long you’ve playing in our server : for almost 2 years

Any suggestions: Make me admin :rofl: LOL. Just kidding, do what your doing its good.

My real name is Hamzah , I’m 22 years old . I started playing CS in 2003 and have played it on and off ever since. I used to play on the server in the morning when there used to be no admins online but now I can only play at night but I do play an hour atleast everyday unless I’m lagging like crazy.

1 Like

I said shake that ass not lick that ass lol. No need to point fingers at anyone. Be positive. Anyone, I tried to get close to has always hated my guts. To cope with it, I went and bought a book on Aldrien Philsophy called “Courage to be disliked”.

We will consider your purposal within next month. Until then application for admins is now closed for this month. You will hear from us. Be good now :slight_smile:

5 Likes
x