Bannedx1

[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: ujku
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ Аренда банлистов
[AMXBans] Reason: ‘Cheater’
[AMXBans] Duration: ‘permanently’
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: ‘STEAM_0:0:402794500’
[AMXBans] Your IP: '79.73.199.23

Demo & SS - https://failiem.lv/u/aehrckvm#sign_up

First thing first. Are you brutality? I prefer honesty so we can make decision fairly no matter if it may look me like a fool.

Yes sir. Can’t log in on my old account.

i dont need to check this demo/ss
i just wanna konw why when i did ask u for scan 1month ago u didnt reply me, and after that i did send u to spec to speak with u, u left the game and discord !!! + we all konw ur gamestyle u cant just change ur nick and join like nothing happend… also i did ban ur ip 2 times and u keep coming to the server!! so, if u are asking for unban!!! aint gonna unban u mate, and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello.
Well, I agree with Ramos, I was there when he asked brutallity to go to spec to talk to him and he just left the game and discord, he was banned permanently and now he changed his ip as if nothing had happened, If this time he didn’t use anything “illegal”, don’t erase what he did.

1 Like

Well its upto modertors to decide on such matters. I wasnt aware if procedures were followed. Normally, i dont care about wargod scan. But, you should have replied or talked with @RAMOS or other moderators in discord or forum. Its a disrespect to them. We have a strict policy of not letting people evade the ban process by changing ip as well unless in special circumstances. You could have made a topic like this in earlier ban instead of changing ip.

Sorry mate, im not in a position to unban you. Although, I do know that you are clean. Our moderators are fair and many with different personalities. I refuse to support actions that disrespects them.

For future reference, if you dont follow the procedures, I cant help you.

3 Likes

And, I checked the forum settings. Noone has banned you in forum as well. So why create a different account in forum instead of making an honest appeal post @Brutality1?

IP change , forum change , and the deal was to use steam only . for me its a no too many shady stuff going on

i think the guy dosent konw that we konw its him !!! got me ?
he is trying to make me belive that its not him, thats what pisses me of the most…
if he didnt ignour me and did give that scan, or atleast say something to me, instead of leaving the discord group and befor it the game , and changing Ip 2 times and ur nick, and the funny thing is u did also open an other acount here on forum to make us belive that u are someone else…

once again, no unban for this guy , waiting for other mods comment !!!

1 Like

For me he should be banned permanent . Just for IP or steam id changing . Besides the other reasons :slight_smile:

1 Like
x