Billal birthday @rossonero

Today is a great day. Happy birthday my lovely brother @RossoNero I wish you the best for you. Enjoy your day bro :heart_eyes::birthday::tada::bouquet::hugs::two_hearts::heart:love ya

3 Likes

bilooss happy birthday to u i wish the best in ur life like ur drawings :d :lollipop:

3 Likes

Happy birthday rosso! Bless you!

3 Likes

Ah @RossoNero where have you dissappeared ? You were such a fun to play with and you are a lively person to be around with :). I hope you very best wishes for your birthday and success in all your endeavours :).

Missing you and very very happy birthday to you @RossoNero. We have nothing to offer but cs1.6 server, come and say hi sometimes in discord or server. your brother @QeSkiA misses you and so do many of us. say hi sometimes :slight_smile:

We love you :).

3 Likes

Happy birthday bro

2 Likes

Thank you khoya :heart: thank you all , u don’t know how much u mad me happy guys , God bless you :blue_heart:
Love you all my second family :revolving_hearts:
@Nofear I have so much work , many many work , that why I can’t play :broken_heart::pensive: miss u and miss to knife you bots …
See you after few more days :heart:

6 Likes

Congratz mate :slight_smile: im late as always but I hope you had a wonderful b-day :slight_smile:

1 Like
x