Brutality as admin?

1. You have been member of our forum. - Check :white_check_mark:
  2. You have been playing on server for sometime. - Check :white_check_mark:
  3. You live in a country where you cannot afford admins. - Check :white_check_mark:
  4. You have a decent level of skills which we can confirm through the stats. - Check :white_check_mark:
  5. You are a regular player. - Check :white_check_mark:

To apply: please provide following details

1. Your nickname in game. - Brutality1
  2. How long you’ve been playing in our server? - Week. but activity keep growing.
  3. Any suggestion you have ? - Added some new maps, like: de_westwood awp_india and others.
    4.Tell us a bit about yourself. -

Many of you know me in server as annoying ‘‘Brutality1’’ aswell TOP1 player in stats. My real name is Eddy. I’m 25 years old guy and living in United Kingdom, but born in Russia. I work as an car mechanic by day and bartender at night as well as other entrepreneurial ventures. I’m a GYM freak. Love to getting gains bigger. Not much to say but that I am a true OG, I dont play any other games except some Rules of Survival (maybe once every 3 months) - I only play CS 1.6. I’ve been playing 1.6 for about 18 years on and off. Been playing in some cs 1.6 tournaments years ago. Now I don’t have time for that and have better things to do in real life.
That’s all about it. I look forward to meeting others, fighting agains’t cheaters and making this an even better community!

Many Thanks

Brutality

If someone interested there will be some fundamental stuff you should know

Walk, don’t make noise, and listen. It’s so simple but so many bad players don’t seem to understand this. Make as little noise as possible. Take advantage of people firing loud weapons and run then. You should also use a headset in order to get a better sense of sound direction.

By strafe fire I don’t mean strafing to one side, stopping and firing a burst, then strafing to the other. If you’re doing that you’re doing it wrong. What you want to do is strafe to one side and then when you you’re ready to shoot, strafe the opposite direction and fire at the same time. The shot will go straight. This is critical when it comes to using rifles like an AK47 effectively, but not all.

7 Likes

Russian Guy hell yea :smiley: welcome buddy :wink:

1 Like

top3 get free admins so ur on top just wait for stat to reset and u will be as rules says :slight_smile:

4 Likes

welcom man as I said before you are saitama but not one punsh man u r the one shot man and i do my best to have fun and kick y o u r ass someday

If u didn’t get admin . U will get it by rank . Top 3 will get admin next reset 1st September . Every 1st of.each month Rank will be reset :slight_smile: u played 1 week u got 13500+ points . So it will be so easy for you to get the admin :wink:
Btw it’s a pleasure to have a skilled and experienced player like you in our community so we all learn from the noob here to the pro .
Hope you have good time here . Enjoy .
Feel free to share with us any suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys, but I want admin through the Gamer thoughts am I good enough for this role or no. Not because i’m TOP 3 player. Sounds like more competition to keep server cleaner from cheaters and other stuff.

I would be appreciated if you could guys leave the comment should I deserve or no.

Many Thanks

Brutality

1 Like

We give top3 admin so u will be coz ur on top just 24 hours for u to get on top so unbalivel (rip my eng) …so first month we will see how u will use so if u deserv it or no then we gonna decide for next month (rip my eng twic) ;:slight_smile:

1 Like

He wants to be handed Admi based on his own merits and not the “welfare”-admin you get from rank.

I don’t know if i have a say in this or not, but he is active, skilled and kind so i vote yes.

My activity will be kind of low for a while since world of warcraft classic is recently launched :slight_smile: + i am kind of bored of cs 1.6 for the moment, it happends on and off but i will come back :smiley:

4 Likes

U can leave just give me your ping for a while :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i agree with @Geten i vote yes.

1 Like

Votes are not accepted :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Why votes are no acceptable? There is not such a admin application to not be independent only from TOP3?

Just by looking at the replies from everyone, it’s definitely a yes from me. Sounds like you’re a very skilled player :slight_smile:

1 Like

ACCEPTED.

Dm me ur nick and pw pls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

for me, i vote no. i dont get swayed by numbers. Too early. just been a month or so. But two moderators said yes so they make their decisions. Everyone has to wait. There has been people who were far expeirienced in game than him who waited long time. otherwise there is free admins like @MESSI said among the top3

5 Likes

Being admin permanently in this server is about being a part of this community long time and contributing. Skills are good but also contribution.

6 Likes

Accepted coz as i said top3 get admin he won that no coz he said how abt bruta admin . Everone can say that …he earn admin for 1 month like all ppl who get on top by points …as nofear said for permanent admin is too soon coz @Brutality1 has only 1 week in our server !! Thnx

1 Like

In that case wait for the announcement after couple of days. Don’t have premature orgasm​:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks @Brutality1 for your interest for our community. Nice to see you feel confortable here. However, as @Nofear said, one week of activity is way too soon for permanent admin. Indeed, experienced player is appreciated as admin but it is not enough. We barely know you and it will takes more time to get to know players, admins and mods of our community. Because it is really what this community is all about. So as for my opinion, do not rush the process, stay active in server and forum, contribute to the community and we will discuss about it an appropriate amount of time. Meanwhile, you’ll get admin for being in TOP3 of course. Welcome and enjoy !

2 Likes

admin place is vacant ? If so i’ll submit a request :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
x