Game crashes when trying to log into the server , why?

i can’t log into the server guy’s, each time i try to , the game freeze at the loading screen , then it crashes or quit to windows , other servers are fine , does it have something to do with the VIP thing ? If anyone have an idea that could help please share , i tried reinstalling the game but no luck, the only thing i did is using a new internet line , thanks in advance

Hey @LEON sorry to hear that you’re able to join! Can you take a screenshot of your screen when trying to join the server? And a screenshot of your console when trying to join.

1 Like

i couldn’t wait , so i started a fresh windows installation , now its working :blush: i’m back, time to kick some ass , thank u @gOldy , i really can’t live without CSMUNDUM… :grinning:

1 Like

oh shit ! it happened again , the game crushes when trying to join the server i can’t even take a screen shot, should i upload a video or something ???

1 Like

some times it tells me that i’m a fake client , BUT when i tried to log with a diffrent name it worked fine ( looks like no one ever check this section of the forum :frowning_face:)

1 Like

@RAMOS , @gOldy , @Nofear , @Zuttie , @QeSkiA , anyone ???

2 Likes

@LEON hey brother i have same problem and i fix it by download other version .
this is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/la695ph13o6q2vx/Counter-Strike_2.exe/file

2 Likes

ok bro @PDXxanderr i’ll give it a try now

2 Likes

@LEON It’s probably got something to do with your VIP access then. Since it you’re able to join under a different nickname.

Let’s reset your password and it will be good to go :slight_smile:
Can you pm any of the mods on discord and we’ll go from there

2 Likes

it worked out ,thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like
x