Go bellow

well i noticed that a lot of players lieks to change the map sometimes because they get bored , so i suggest to limit map extending for like dust 2 for once only so we can play the other maps like inferno and the beautiful nuke . you made a rule about Changing level and bla bla but we also got stuck with a bunch of bots which don’t like to change Dust fucking 2. Thanks

4 Likes

Yes, because most of the players are not good in some maps Like Nuke and Inferno

1 Like

You are right mate!!! And Yes,it’s good to talk about it, no one have to change the map. Just respect the vote result, we are not alone! On the night when there is few players and only the choice BTW inferno and nuke and they want to play dd2, so yes they can change the map…

1 Like

From now on admin vote will count as 3 votes :).

4 Likes

rly good hope there is enugh admins online to vote then xD

1 Like

There is some admins who count as 3 on one :blush:

what do you mean ?:thinking:

like i can add onther admin or more then 1 for myself bro …he is telling this :slight_smile:

1 Like

i agree zo7al ,

1 Like

this topic made on me ahhaha i konw that, well here’s why i did chnage level today ya guys.

i came to ply so i found the map about to end and the voting thing started. i did my vote so i saw dd2 was 55 and other were at 12/30 or so… so i did chnage level cus i wanted to ply the full map with who voted with me :slight_smile:

clear now ?
thanks for ur report <3

1 Like

But u left after 2 min

2min? the round has 2min buddy
u the guy who was mad cus u lost ur godlike and left after few rounds

1 Like

i don’t think it is for you or only for you… and no matter, i speak in general :wink:

2 Likes

and the map will be change so it’s not really important.

2 Likes

i think i need Break from all this !
@QeSkiA true buddy

3 Likes

i hope not ! but it’s not the good time and place to talk about this:hugs:

1 Like

Coz we were going to vote and no need to change level i can do that too and qeskia too !..and u left not me !

1 Like

i thought u gonna sleep ?

take it all my freind :slight_smile:

x