Got banned by ruby while i was on the top. What should i provide?

[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: ruby
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ Аренда банлистов
[AMXBans] Reason: ‘No Reason Submitted’
[AMXBans] Duration: ‘permanently’
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: ‘STEAM_0:0:1218351322’
[AMXBans] Your IP: '41.109.2

He said he banned u because u crused his mother

I did not.
I cursed the mother of coco mama but not of ruby
And i was joking when he killed me
Told him coco mama *** mama

Ruby took screenshots of me i posted them here

Coco mama is ruby

Joking? Wtf

Dont use that kind of language in any of our servers , use commonsense even if its a joke , they dont know you and they will be offended , I have not seen the demo to judge on this situation , admins dont ban a player permanent for using bad words , there is an option to gag a player for this , amx_gag “player name” “time” , for those kind of situations , aske the player polite to stop if not gag if the player keeps doing it then ban for 24 hours to cool down , if the player still doesnt get the message then the result will be permanent ban .

4 Likes

Ok got it
Won’t do that again
But i only said it for first time and they ban me permanent
What now ?
Can i play or i wait 24 hours ?

1 Like

id like you to upload your demo mate and it will be taken care from there , I cant promise you the time but it will taken care quickly as possible .

I have found the demot but it will take a while to upload
70 mb

1 Like

Here is demo made by ruby
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ivl5sjzi7zv2rlm/CsMundum_Public.dem/file

1 Like

I still dont think that permanent ban was the best option. I got a lot of negativity or bad words on me every single time i play in public, but it doest mean im banning them. In this situation gag was the best choice. Also I was playing in this episode..Didnt saw anything that bad. Just give this guy Unban!

4 Likes

i agreed with you @krissbek if he said bad words just give him gag for 30 mn … and if he back to say this shit again give him ban for 2 hrs. i think that will be enough to make him understand that words not allowed in our servers.

4 Likes
x