Guess who's back!

Hello Ladies & Gentelmens
I hope you remember me , how not :smiley: ,i hope that everyone is doing good , lately i’ve been thinking about coming back to play again and kick some as* (jk) , all i need to know is what is the server’s location

10 Likes

My brooooooo riad , welcome back bro :)) ofc we remmember u , we dont forget bots :smiley: we missed ya :slight_smile:
Sv location is france :^^

2 Likes

Great , then i’ll buy a new mouse soon , as soon as i get my new headphones :smiley: , then i’ll show you who’s the real bot haha , btw jebt el bac ta3k ? !! w ama spécialité dertha?

1 Like

Hello 1 tap wlc back :grin:

1 Like

Hello bro , it’s been ages since last time we played together :stuck_out_tongue: see you soon in game

2 Likes

Yes but prepaire this time im not the same bot bro :joy::dagger:

1 Like

Why this topic is at trash bro?

1 Like

Hello Riad ! Welcome back mate ! Why did you post your thead in trash category you piece of crap ? :smiley:

Anyway, good to see you pal !

1 Like

Haha , well thank you for changing it , i really miss playing w/ you man , see you soon in game

3 Likes

Hello Riad Welcome back bro i messid ur sexy voice on ts3 lol
how are u? n hows hichem doing ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

excuse me who the hell are you ???
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Wow so happy to see you :heart: :heart: :heart: and it’s good to have you back again :slight_smile: ,been a while since last time we saw some pretty faces here :D, at least now the old man grooving got some backup :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

welcome home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Reaper of Bugs is back! Raid aka. Riad :blush:

3 Likes

You are shit get out

kidding*

completed medical school? go save some lives stop playing cs

not kidding*

3 Likes

Im still studying haha , for 5 years more :smiley: it’s not that easy but getting used to it .
Ramos , i really miss playing with you :smiley: and hichem is studying also , finally started dating girls haha
Nofear , thank you, this is actually my second family <3
Air, nightmare is gone but here is a new dream :smiley: hopefully it won’t be a nightmare for ever
Bynu , the crazy dude haha , hope you doing greeat

6 Likes

:smiley: Lol nightmare is a nightmare …whether it turns to sweet dreams or even into a paradise dream So you will be my nightmare to the rest of my miserable life :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Geez ye bloodeh old geezer :heart:️ welcome back :blush: hope your studies are going well :+1: it’s nice to see you back home again :blush:

3 Likes

Ghoho look whos back! How are you man?
It’s been ages!

3 Likes

Haha,maybe you are right.
Thank you hash, I really miss playing with you, see you soon in game.
Goldeeen, old or younger one , whatever I missed you both :heart: I’ll be online on steam if you want to talk

3 Likes

Welcome back, my bigest enemy :smiley: <3

2 Likes
x