Happy upcoming new year to you all :)

Hey,

Just wanted to be the first to wish you a very very happy new year to you all :). Brand new year and we hope this year will bring happiness and joy in our lives :).

To mix players, we will be off for today. It’s a day of celebration and please enjoy with your loved ones :).

To @messi, I know you hate me now :joy::joy::joy:. If I find you, ill grab you and give you a brother’s kiss on your cheek and say “Happy new Year baiter” :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I know you’d fight if we were to meet but I would have made that brother’s kiss no matter what :joy::joy::joy:.

See you all next year :). Enjoy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy new year all .
@Nofear about mix ahahha . Bro I know all tactics of mix most of them I mean . U don’t need to teach me . I played a lot . Only some days I play with different styles hehehe . Some days I play with tactics and I use my Brian as u say ahah . But sometimes I just like to play for fun ahahah . But yesterday u make me angry u and m ahahhaha all the match blaming me for loosing ahah . Anyways if we played a mix in good mood u will see real Messi xD just good pc also and net .
For.mix today I’ll be online who wanna play ahahah fk nofear :smiley:

Happy.new year all wish a good year full of success to all of you :heart:

3 Likes

We did not loose idiot haha. We made draw coz you baited last round. And use brain not Mr Brian :joy::joy::joy:.Anyways mmmuuaaahhh and see you next year fucker :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wish 2020 ll be the best year for u’all! :heart: and my uncle;

2 Likes

Happy new year! Dont get drunk as ussual!

2 Likes

You mean get extra drunk?

2 Likes

I meann DONt drink that much as u ussual! :smiley: goldy thats for u! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you , i wish you teh same all of you :wink:

2 Likes

Happy new year too my bro’s wish you the best. And to you my sis @pikuu and @RZH

3 Likes

happy new year too u my best bro and twin! <3

2 Likes

Hello All Happy new year I wish you the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Demi_Humain it’s been a long time. How are you?

x