Hey guys I need your help please

I need your help as you can see I’ve got my pc back all programs are good and making a huge updating and all good so far but the problem is I need more demos more demos from new players so I can build something awesome, something we gonna share it after few years from now.
so I need your demos and feel free to upload them and i’m gonna ask ppl that I know like:
@ujku
@RZH
@ShakeyourAss
@Bynu
@XAn0n
@RAMOS.failedaccount
plz send me your demos Plz save my ass and I will be saved yours :smiley: and if don’t know how well I made a video for awhile it might help you :

5 Likes

just let me know if you got some problem and for the steamers

go to Local Disk © :
program files
then steam folder double-click with your mouse
then steamapps file double-click with your mouse
then common file double-click with your mouse
then Half-life file double-click with your mouse
then cstrike file double-click with your mouse
then you will find your demos there under the name Counter_Strike_Mundum.dem or Counter_Strike_Mundum

have nice awesome day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

More demos no problem how meny you need :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Gotta start to play haha

3 Likes

@HasHdal as much as you can send :slight_smile: plz and @Bynu show them whos the boss

for the rest it doesn’t matter if you are pro or not I can make you so hot and believe me I can do more than that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Soo Bro i’m not pro i’m really noob actually but make me hot Hahahaha

1 Like

you well see I will put a spell on you and Hollllllla Shake is pro :slight_smile: you will see

2 Likes

your spell doesn’t make me as a monkey right i still want to be a humane Hahahaha
i wanna show up on my friends Hahaha

2 Likes

A monkey … Are you kidding me :smiley: Ofc I can do more than monkey thing I can make you run naked :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No NO NO @Air keep ur spell to urself Hahaha :rofl: do u have a spell that make me pro or legend ??

1 Like

Will be giving you the demos in a day or two , cuz haven’t played in days soo yeah. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ok bro
but @Air wht about old one ?

2 Likes

amazing @Air :). Thank you so much for keeping our spirits up :). its been long time we haven’t seen your new videos. would be awesome :). i wanted to give my demo but my name is not mentioned hahah.

anyways, ill be happy to watch your video with popcorns :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did ask you lots of time… so I thought you wouldn’t like that, besides, let’s give a shot for youngest stars :slight_smile: shall we
and @XAn0n it doesn’t matter if it was today or before couple years I just wanna see your name in :slight_smile:
and @RAMOS.failedaccount that was a one demo need more

3 Likes

I have a request. Yesterday I was fighting with zombies of @ujku in the server. I was at b hoping to get better frags than @gOldy.

Ramos was CT in my team. All our team dead except @RAMOS.failedaccount and me. So @ujku’s zombie surround us in b. I look tunnel kill one ujku dead, I look doors kill two ujku’s window another zombie. Ramos was helping and suddenly too many ujku and I am dead. I thought poor @RAMOS.failedaccount.

But nooo. He is in t spawn. How the fuck he got there lol? Every round he manages to escape the zombies. I want to know where Ramos hides in your video. Haha

Where is @RAMOS.failedaccount’s bunker during ujku’s zombie apocalypse?

3 Likes

Hahahahahahshaha :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ujku’s everywhere :joy::joy:

2 Likes

just let me get my shit together …then we will see who’s gonna luagh :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Actually you played good yesterday. It was a compliment you fool :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

lol kind xD i was telking about speedos :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: btw i forgot to save that demo …

2 Likes

Also @Biboo really so sorry I forget you My bad bro :slight_smile:

x