How to catch cheaters

Ok noob admins, find more videos on youtube how to catch cheaters. Look at the people how they walk where they put their crosshair :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

@ShakeyourAss :rofl::rofl: you need that video

3 Likes

I did ban a lot of them these days for wh im so sure they were :slight_smile: spec them many rounds :grinning:

2 Likes

those vd are for pro hacker like off on wh and no recoil :smiley:

3 Likes

Then it’s for you :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

nah man hhhhh im to smart for cheats :rofl:

2 Likes

so in this video i’ll present you silent aim …
well silent aim is the most difficult to catch because you have to be a pro to use it so that others cannot catch u … the crosshair doesn’t jump on enemy’s head…and is undetectable to human eye … you have to see it in slow motion and even there is posible to not detect if the player has a high skill …
the idea is that it won’t activate until you are near his head … it is not always headshot but if you catch the enemy in sight it’s 90 percent that he will die . normally they are under 10 DEGREE FOV wich is really close to it’s head if we are talking of a radius … the normal aimbots work for 50 … 60 … and you know the spinning aimbot wich works at 360 degrees .
So the idea is that in silent aim the crosshair jumps on ppl head …imitating a human normal reflex …
YOU CANNOT FIND SILENT AIM’S don’t even try it cuz u get caught … an private cheat silent aim costs more then 50 bucks per month … and im talking about 1 that you take it with you in competitions < esl … wcg…etc >

im just raising awareness here … don;'t think you can beat a good admin with cheats…i’ve been dealing with this kind of cheaters for more then 10 years …
There where guys caught with cheat injected in the mouse hardware … imagine that … the guy entered competition and insisted to play with his own mouse and got caught …

3 Likes

oh…and next i will try to explain the cheat that MADMAX was using it yesterday when he upload the demo and everyone sees it … same lame aimbot but got a PANIC KEY activated …
what is panic key … well is not a key…is a setting that some aim cheats have that … when you are like 1 vs 1 …1 vs 2 it does his normal aim … not great … but it changes it’s FOV … like 1 will get headshot and the other one will get die in chest … 3d one leg … and so on … but … but…when you’re alone and 3 4 5 players comes in front of you …you kill them all with pretty much headshot or neck shot / chest
it’s like a OMG BOOST LET’S KILL THEM ALL :)))) the thing is if the player fakes it changing to pistol … and back to gun is difficult to see it but if 3 players dies in different position under 1 second…yeah…pretty much a panic key cheat

@RossoNero got it hahah don’t worry I will hold my finguer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

check this one … check his skill
if it wasn’t a hack video some will say shit…thats a PRO PLAYER … he even dies multiple times…and it’s not always HEADSHOT … even got SLOW MOTION captures so you can see the crosshair don;'t jump on people’s head … that’s why is so hard to catch one …
and if you mix a pro player who already knows to stay with his crosshair at head level and have a good reflex + a silent aim … you get an undetected cheat

2 Likes

Ur to smart for admins u mean? :rofl: coz we are still not catching what kinde of hack ur useing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well my days are gone…im just for fun here… i have good days and bad days … so i don’t think it’s about me here :slight_smile:
my reflexes got old … but my eye did not…so yeah…pretty much i can catch a cheater even if im not spectating him

Now let’s not be too paranoid. World is full of all kinds of cheat. I believe we will catch cheaters eventually :slight_smile:

this video is not about silent aim. its more like he is showing his skills ;). title is misleading :slight_smile:

there are many videos like these. i used to get paranoid hahah. i downloaded most of their cfgs reviewed all code and tried to figure out what code means. 90 percent are fake and not authorative. they are just showing skills or are noobs making videos :).

1 Like

new admins try to learn from this… :slight_smile:

2 Likes
x