Im weak 😊

Hey all, wish all is good, i just wana know if weak players can play in this tournament (yes or no), if yes, lets be logic weak team can’t play vs a team full of good players you all know that, so dont choose good players for your team and let the weak players… If they dont have the right to play that will be better :wink::blush:

6 Likes

hey all, i’m weak :sweat_smile::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hi, Othmane!

There is not such a rule as in your opinion ‘‘Weak player can’t play’’. Everyone is warm welcome to join!
We trying to put balanced teams, so the all best players aren’t in 1.team. This tournament is all about having good time and fun. Nothing serious gamer.
No pressure.

Many thanks
Brutality!

6 Likes

Hey bruta,
Thanks for your answer, there is no weak players yep but that in your opinion, but other players dont think like you, so i see many players like sor3aa and kassem are asking about tournament in the server but no one give him answers thats why.
I know that this tournament for fun, and thats what we want mate :blush:

1 Like

Othmane, to be honest with you server aren’t the best place to ask someone about it.
That’s why we have forum where we discuss things and communicating eachother.
What I can suggestion you is - leave the comment—> HERE <— and hopefully someone will answer you!
Good luck!

1 Like

go to bed @Othmane :). wait for it. we will find you a team :). so go to sleep. will you? my eyes are half shut so good night. woke up to shut down my laptop hahah. gn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruta, im not talking about me cuz i know where i should ask bro, im talking about the others cuz some admins talk (admis chat) all the time why they dont answer them then?

aiya yai yai yai @Othmane. its because noone knows. we will figure out soon. we were busy with the new server. we will organize teams as soon as we make sure everything in new server is as it should be :). so go to bed

2 Likes

Ok i go to sleep :blush:

1 Like

Othamne bitch who has free time to play in tournament is wlc here like bruta said :slight_smile: we will balance teams and we will make fun …thats why we made a topic who can play to drop his nick in that topic bro bot othmane :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okey i just saw the clan thing and it’s obvious that the team " Meet Oldies " and " GoodFellas " are going literally to rape " arabian team " and " the warriors " and tbh that’s not fair … it’s just an opinion … really want to see the others’s thoughts too and thanks.

4 Likes

Me who choosed good fellas players . It’s good now I think . It’s fair I think .
I don’t want to share you guys the list of the players that I was going to add heheheheh . So every team will quit heheh before play .

1 Like

Meganeko. Drink or die. Petela. Pitch black if this is your team yes you are right

Lol no . We don’t have that players anymore . Only drink is available .
I did choosed at first Brutality . DrinkOrDie . BiBoO. And oFF

1 Like

If that players still playing hahahahaha that will be the strong team ever…

Strong team ever? Lol bot oldies are here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If there is a bot here in the server you will be the first trust me don’t think that you are good.

do u see smth somwhere i said im the best ?

You the best player man :sunglasses:

from the bottom yes i k

x