IT'S QESKIA'S BIRTHDAY!

Qeskiaaaaa HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! <3

I wish you will become pro soon . Its boring to kill you every round.

Bot bot bot love ya

Enjoy your day <3

Of i forgot his brother joyeux anniversaire toast . Wish ya best bro .

But … OMG Both bots :joy:

6 Likes

H.B Both of u brothers wish u all the best :beer::beer:

2 Likes

Joyeux anniversaire Qeskia ! Je te souhaite plein de belles choses pour cette nouvelle année de vie :wink:

1 Like

H_B mate with ya all the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to my brother twins

1 Like

Merci Messi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ujku @sheitan @messi @ramos thank you à lot bro’s.

3 Likes

Merci pour ton message super sympathique :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you bro for your super Nice message :smiley::heart:

2 Likes

Thx bro and pleaz kick thé terma of this fucking @Messi :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

Thx ayoub :). And for information I’m no longer à bot :smiley: I am not à pro either :smiley: and Fuck u :heart:

2 Likes

i will hhhhh i mean im on it xd

3 Likes

Bon anniversaire QesKiA et toASt
Je savais pas que vous etiez jumeaux ^^

4 Likes

Many many happy returns for the day my brodda from different mordda and fardda :). Love ya :). You are doing a lovely job and helping me focus on more important tasks at hand for the server. I was pushing to finish the map today but it might take another day. Then I have to write plugins with Tobii for the server.

Anyways, on your birthday, I reveal a new aim server with three maps combined called aim_csmundum. One I made myself which you have already seen. That map will be in two rooms deagle only. The other is aim_map which I had to recreate from scratch. Here is the picture. This will be three rooms ak and m4 only.

The other is a map i copied from csgo tournament 1vs1. It will also be m4 and ak only. Here is the picture

. Fuck the colour ill change it

20190626205848_1

So, thats my birthday present to you. It will be ready for testing in a day or two.

Map making takes a lot of time especially when you are copying and measuring every stupid details. I decided make two copy instead of original work coz three new maps may not work. So i copied two maps that actually are fun to play with.

For awp ill have to create seperate maps. Probably next month. Fuck it :). Just get this thing going first :).

6 Likes

Merci @Noob59 lol je croyais que tu savais ahahava :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you daddy this is a nice gift that tears. In a hurry to try it. You do a remarkable job !!! :heart_eyes: I do my best it is a pleasure to participate in the smooth running of this family :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Contratz to you buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you mate :slight_smile:

happy birthday my lovely brother :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Sorry for being late. Happy birthday @QeSkiA and @tOAst. May you have many more. :smiley:

3 Likes
x