Map time has been reduced to 30 mins

To promote new maps, we have reduced map time to be 30 mins and you can extend it by vote as usual. It is really painful to be stuck in maps you dont like. I feel the pain in aztec hahaha.

9 Likes

Good! But just delete aztec and everybody is happy :grin:

4 Likes

Good thing reducing map time but I like Aztec. Don’t remove Aztec.

1 Like

Aztec is good. Its refreshing that now there is more options to choose

3 Likes

Ahahah ah @Nofear you hate this map for real :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Keep aztec , just reduce extend map times and make it limited for once or twice maximum

4 Likes

worst time in the history of csmundum. people like aztec. worst time :(. it just went the opposite way the one we intended

4 Likes

sick of dust2 aztec. dust2 aztec

4 Likes

You need to add some more maps. Its too few for a pub server. Add italy, assault, mirage, train. Tuscan isnt bad either. Popular CW map. That should do it.

1 Like

Mirrage ! plx :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • mirage is good for 2 sites game not for aztec just 1 site CT play :rofl:
1 Like

ITALY because i don’t like that music LOL :smile: Italy is always fun. and yeah pls restrict map repetitions to 2 times :frowning: Dust 2 is trailing all time.

4 Likes

Nofear You know what i would like to see , Tuscan (cpl_mill) This map is in my heart! :smiley:

1 Like

Add Tuscan and mirage and remove them all :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

ok, i found a solution. last map will not be allowed to choose from the menu. it means that if players go from dust2 to aztec and during the voting while people are in aztec they wont see dust2 on option. they have to choose some other map. admins if players are less than 8 change to dust2

for other maps we will have voting at the end of this month. lets add two map more hahaha

10 Likes

thats good … what about playing all maps !
they r only play aztec dd2 aztec dd2 …

1 Like

We played nuke and inferno too bro, and cbble… And there is a vote so it depends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:of the players who are here or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And maybe a day we can try de_dust. It is a really good map :grin:

3 Likes

That’s our uncle :older_man: :smile: Now finally we can dance in Italy :dancer:

2 Likes
x