• tuscan
  • cbble
  • assault
  • italy

0 voters

5 Likes

@sheitaN will announce the map we will add :). Ty buddy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Start voting folks now is ur chance to make an impact on the map pool :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Ok fellas, you have till tomorrow to complete your votes. 2 maps with higher votes will be added :wink:

2 Likes

CLOSED !

de_inferno and de_nuke will be add on server very soon.

Please, don’t leave when map change is voted, even when map is new to you, it will take some time to get use to it but your gaming experience will be more funnier with time !

Enjoy guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ok @sheitaN has spoken. So be it :). The map will be added from tomorrow with rtv option. I am sure game will be much more interesting and fresh :).

5 Likes

Perfect ! <3

2 Likes

its done :). type rtv to rock the vote. lets see how it goes. if something is not working let us know.

2 Likes

When there is thé vote map we have only 1 choice :wink:

1 Like

when we do the vote only one map come to choose … not the three maps

1 Like

At least you’re happy with nuke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ill see what i can do today :slight_smile:

1 Like

When we do rtv maps showed but when we choose its like restrat in same map

1 Like

so what exactly is the problem? There are two places where votemap should show. one is at the end of the map period and the other is when you type rtv. which one of them is not working?

1 Like

As i said when we do rtv maps showed we choose and map change but in same map …

1 Like

good for you ahhaha. ill see what i can do later. i need to do some research. been a while

4 Likes

For me is ok coz i can change the map :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The problem is :
Let’s say we are playing dust2 . And vote in on .
Normally we got 3 choices :
1 - nuke
2 - inferno
3 - extend dust 2
But the problem we got only 2
1- inferno or nuke
2 - extend the map
This is problem

2 Likes

my dear boy @MESSI, you are describing the solution :). Im proud it worked :). what the fuck you want 2 maps to choose and also the vote to extend lol. thats it. its done :). if you like the map keep on extending it

2 Likes

Nopee messi is wrong …only 1 map showed for us …

2 Likes
x