Raffle for NON-Steamers, by Geten

Hello!

I have been a member of this community for quite some time now and i feel that the community has shown a lot of love, compassion, respect and i feel that i want to give something back. I was thinking of different ways to give something back while still keeping it fun and exciting in a way. In the end i landed in making a raffle/lottery.

There will be 3 winners and each one will get a steam copy of “Counter-strike 1.6 and Counter-strike: Condition Zero (they are sold in a bundle)”.

How will this raffle/lottery work?

I have been thinking of how to make it as simple as possible both for me and those that want to participate. My idea will be explained in steps.

Step 1: People write in this thread “Signed up” and they will be given a ticket based on what post number they have in the thread. For example, the first one to sign up will have the number 1, the second guy to sign up will be number 2 etc.

Step 2: When the deadline is reached and no more are allowed to sign up, i will make a list of all participants that will look something like this

1. Adam
  2. Marcus
  3. Ayoub
  4. Eric
  5. Mohammed

Now, lets say we have 5 participants, i will roll on an RNG (Random Number Generator) site between 1-5 and the number the site provide me with will be the first winner. Lets say Ayoub wins, which is number 3, he will then be removed from the list and everyone below him will be moved up on the list so the list would be the following.

1. Adam
  2. Marcus
  3. Eric
  4. Mohammed

And then the roll proceeds with the numbers 1-4 and the steps are repeated until we have our 3 winners.

Step 3: The winners will be contacted through the private message chat on https://csmundum.org/

and i will help you setup a steam account if you don’t already have one but without the game.

The rules:

*Only non-steam players are allowed to participate and i hope you will all respect this and not be greedy to get another copy.

• The END date and time stands, and signing up after 20:00 will not be allowed.

*Your account MUST have had atleast 1 month of membership on the website to sign up.

SIGNING UP WILL BE CLOSED ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH 20:00 PARIS TIME!

I ask you kindly to not discuss anything in this thread whatsoever, questions and other stuff can be sent through a private message. Only write “Signed up” if you want to participate.

And a little hunger games quote for shits and giggles. " may the odds be ever in your favor" - Effie Trinket

16 Likes

Signed up

3 Likes

Verry Nice frome you bro :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

Love this <3 nice of you mate

3 Likes

@Othmane @pikuu

4 Likes

it’s very touching what you really did I congratulate you

4 Likes

nice

2 Likes

@Othmane has it. @pikuu @Anthrax, @almatador and others should get it. Steam is much fun. You can call people for mix if they are free.

Don’t miss out :).

6 Likes

thx

1 Like

Signed up

3 Likes

I have steam @Nofear.

But I usually prefer Non-steam because it lags less :slightly_smiling_face:

Everyone need it .

Yes mr nofear but when i play xith steam the lags starts :pensive::pensive: but its okey i willplay with it

2 Likes

Try to copy the cfg file you have on non steam to steam :wink:

1 Like

no dont do that. cfg of steam is not like non-steam, i did that befor and my cs get fked

2 Likes

Give me a buzz on Steam on weekends. We fix your Steam once and for all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you guys ok nofear the week end if you are freee bro

2 Likes

i use the same cfg as i used on non steam,but year after year i ugraded it and i have what i have,maybe some of u would like to share what cfg they have it could help for other players maybe

3 Likes

I kindly asked to have discussions elsewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
x