RZH she lost her father hello lil support plz

shame on you … shame on you’ll … we got a tragedy here and none of you posted it… are you f**ken kidding me … @RZH she lost her father guys.
why you forced and make me showing up here to post that

3 Likes

Hello Air well.
I dont know to whom it is addressed, but there was no info about it.

Hold on there @RZH! Ive lost my father last summer due to cancer, so I know what you feeling.

4 Likes

then so sorry about it … now all here should knows about it …
ty @install :slight_smile:
me either I lost my father and my sis … past couples years ago …so we’ll here know how it feels :slight_smile:

3 Likes

for @MESSI and @RAMOS.failedaccount also @SniperCity … i’m so disappointed … most of you saw that in Instagram and none of you said anything about it here…

3 Likes

I had no idea… oh my, feel so sorry for you RZH, I’ll think about you and your family. Take care…

5 Likes

@Air

see wht bro ???

3 Likes

@RZH so sorry didnt konw about it till i saw air post …
أحسن الله عزاءك وجبر مصيبتك وغفر لميتك

4 Likes

Me too didnt saw anythink on isnta bro
@Rzh stay strong girl :frowning:

5 Likes

I didnt see nothing air . I didnt know
@RZH im so sorry to hear that!
عظم الله اجرك و الله يصبركم :(((

4 Likes

I offer you my deepest condolences @RZH
The loss of a loved one is never easy especially not when it’s a parent. I hope you remember him for all the good he has brought to your life.

3 Likes

hello all … what happen guys

3 Likes

Cant you read?

3 Likes

@RZH real shame when you loose someone close to you but stay strong and remember “This time will pass away too”.

2 Likes

@RZH You are never alone , just when you think the whole world has turned upside down remember that you are not alone , I’ve been there , i know how it feels yet i can’t claim that i know , i can’t pretend that i can put myself in your spot , whatever you do don’t hold the feeling inside you ,express it out to anyone , Stay strong .

الله يرحمه ويجعله من اهل الجنة

2 Likes

@RZH I feel so sorry for your loss and cant even imagine what you must be going through right now but all that i can say is Stay Strong. Take care…

3 Likes

Stay strong my friend

3 Likes

OMG i just now received main regarding this sorry for being late. R.ZH i really sorry for your loss. No matter wherever he is, he’ll always be watching over you. He will stay with you forever.
Air well deliver my condolences to R.ZH

cs_hunter

2 Likes

My true friend R.ZH be strong in this tough time of your life. we all will be with you no matter what happens.

2 Likes

Thank u all … thank u so much

7 Likes
x