Teams for tournament

All who has the team ready write names here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are ‘‘GoodFellas’’ clan. Participants of mix tournament.

• GoodFellas ~ Brutality
• GoodFellas ~ MESSI
• GoodFellas ~ KB
• GoodFellas ~ NOKs
• GoodFellas ~ retu

GLHF everyone!

7 Likes

Good job @Brutality1 and @MESSI :). and now we need one more team. moderators have decided to amuse you by forming one team and i have to join them otherwise ill be an outcast. nearly got kicked by @RAMOS hahah.

anyways, we need one or more team more. i believe we can form such team and equally formiddable. so @rob and @off can be in one team. needed three more. @Dylo are you interested to join the third team?. there must be others who would like to participate. i belive if @rob, @oFF and @Dylo team up they will be very very good. how about @Zuttie and no.4 in your team. you will have the whole package. no.4 used to be a beast and i know him from the very beginning. he is very very old schooled. ill ask him if he wants to join.

3 Likes

anyways, other players can drop your nick in game here. we will do best to make the team balanced and to include you for the tournament

1 Like

It’s okay for me

Ramos team kicked? I been in the ramos team im PogU

1 Like

What 1 more team bro how many teams needed? I want to k in what time we will play and coz if is good i will play too …so we are 7 in mod team with silver …

Ok i’m in Who’s with me , fuck you Ujku you won’t play with me ;D

1 Like

Sorry ur not mod :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

hahahahhaha no man i didnt mean it lol

dont worry mate :smiley: we will kick some asses :smiley: noone can kick our team :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Im in this shit i know that im bot but i will try

1 Like

There is a mod team?

Man oh Man

1 Like

Yes we are qes me ramos sheiten goldy and nofear and silver …so we will stay 5 and 2 of us will finde 3 more player so we make 2 team + team good fellas are ready …and dylo off and rob wil finde 2 more so we are almost 4 right bots? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i like this :slight_smile:

we should have announcement as a link, in the server
do u think so !!
i mean just for our players

2 Likes

This is going to be fun :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t have a team, but Ill play in whatever.
Nick: KubikS

1 Like

I’m sorry rob, u will lose because i’m in ur team ^^

Kubiks in rob team too and zuttie so they are 5

When will the tournament?

2 Likes
x