The Monthly awards :)

hello csmundm hope all is doing great !! :slight_smile: <3

so, like every month csmundum gives free admins and vips for top players and most active, but this month we have some changes, this time we will give 5 vips instead of 3 :slight_smile: and the winners are:

ADMINS
@JIREN
@pissocu
@PDXxanderr
VIPS
@MaSSa
@LEON
@renne3
@drg77
@ovechKiN8

P.S the winners most join our furom and discord to get them vips activities… the discord link is on top right of ur screen, after the winners finish the following steps? Pm me your nick and password or any moderator is available at that time !! @Nofear @gOldy @QeSkiA @ujku @MESSI

Congratulations guys, <3 dont foget to follow the cs rules… be friendly respect each other and the most importing thing is keep the fun up, and i promise u everything will be amazing

6 Likes

congratulation guys :blush:

4 Likes

thank you for the vip status it is a lot of fun to gamble at mundum. what can you do as a vip?

2 Likes

vips has awp on the menu :smiley: play hard and get ur admin net month :smiley:

i dont have awp on my menu

1 Like

did u read the topic ? :smiley: i said send me ur password and nick that u want use on ur vip and join discord, not just u all the winners need to do this, then u need to put ur nick and pw in console. for exp:

nick: RAMOS
setinfo _pw ramosboot
so send me what password and nick u want to use then do like i did in console, but use ur owne nick and pw :slight_smile:

1 Like

discord link Counter Strike Mundum

hoo sankyu guys

3 Likes

congratulations guys :heart_eyes::heart::heart:… Welocme to CSmundum Family​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Fucker you forget @ujku

2 Likes

He is a bitch bro thats why :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

MERCI la famille , thx familly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ramosnoob ^^ the best example ramoska! :d

1 Like

HEY YA. Congratulations all, hawe fun :} Thnx for vip ya :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :triumph:

1 Like

i diddnt u bot, he is not at home thats why i didnt tag him, ther is no reason from doing that , im sorry @ujku hahahah ma bad

1 Like

all admins and vips has been activated :slight_smile:

pleas if u guys see MaSSa or drg77 tell them to contect me…!!

1 Like

Hahah f u i can add vip and from here :sweat_smile: its okay bro dont worry :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congrats to you guys well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

here is a clips how to use ur nick and pw :smiley:

4 Likes

congratulation guys

1 Like
x