Unban me wtf

wtf mean reason -opengl- i installed another version of cs and i take ban for that reason .

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin csmundum.org.
[AMXBans] There are 14 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours, 57 minutes and 29 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname: PDXxander
[AMXBans] Reason: ‘opengl’
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ Аренда банлистов
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: ‘STEAM_0:0:1225557111’
[AMXBans] Your IP: ‘41.111.115.148’
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you

3 Likes

Hello buddy, maybe a shit related to your new cs version, I’m at work and can’t unban you right now but I am sure someone will. What is the version of cs you were using ?

3 Likes

LOL buddy

1 Like

happy birthday @sheitaN

4 Likes

happy bd sheitan

3 Likes

Haha thank you NOKs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

OpenGL stands for video mode - aswell known as ‘‘Wallhack’’ which is in your cstrike map. I don’t think so auto dectecter bans for OpenGL video mode, becasue many of players in this server using. Including me.
But as Mr.SheitaN said: ‘‘maybe a shit related to your new cs version’’.

2 Likes

upload your last demo in forum. opengl here in this context means some dll files that has been modified for wallhack. its ok. just upload the demo buddy. if all seems clean, you will be unbanned. we verify with our eyes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Auto dectecter bans straight away when you join the server.
That means demo Unable to record.

1 Like

I am not sure if it bans straight away. i think it bans after you join. anyways, moderators will decide on this. i just stated what happened.

2 Likes

Ok, here is the deal. give us the link where you downloaded cs1.6 from. you will be unbanned!

1 Like

I dont know how it work but normally it’s after join… Maybe not, it depends of the file modified I think…for my part I decide to unban him.

1 Like

I thought now we don’t use open gl detector.

1 Like

@Nofear this my last demo on server with config vdeo D3D .
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zka3934ooput7m/CsMundum_Public.dem/file

and i installed this cs
https://counterstrike16best.com/

and i use this steps to fix it .

the files : mesa
and just when i connected the server ban me.
1 Like

Hello @PDXxanderr :).

Thank you for the information. Now, we can clear this mess. Any admins unban him for now. And install another version of counterstrike. And try to join. If you are still banned drop your new Steam ID here.

I’m not home until few hours and I’ll check the demo.

You idiot haha. You modified the counterstrike files outside of the original and you get banned. The same file is one of the files that wallhack replaces.

Follow the steps I mentioned. You can play in the server. I’ll watch demo when I get home and if nothing suspicious I’ll post here.

1 Like

All ok :). you can play in our server forever @PDXxanderr :). Welcome back :).

Let this be warning to everyone. do not modify game files except your config. you may get banned! if you have any problem with your counterstrike let us know and together we find a solution.

6 Likes

Topic closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes
x