We need to talk

Hi guys … well i have to talk about something really important that i notice today.
well we got a lot of admins here who play all day long non stop … as an admin when we see a cheater we will ban him directy ( ofc after seeing him for couple rounds ) but i think this aren’t for 1 admin … i was playing and i banned 3 cheaters cus there was some players reporting about them and asking for a clean fair game … but there was some admins just ignoring it today … i mean im an admin but also a player who wants to enjoy the game … not only watching those cheaters … trying to make that satisfied and banning … if u are an admin be responsible that’s it.
Ps: i want to know your opinions about this and thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

give these admins name to moderators or as a friend talk to them personally. But, you have a valid point. when some players complain, unless you know the player for a while, please have a look or discuss with other admins if they want to spec. Thank you for your contribution :).

3 Likes

I will talk to them but i really hope that they will read this, understand it and ofc not ignore it

1 Like

The guy who is doing a great job about this . Well 2 guys are : zuttie and cluni . Good job

3 Likes

Funny

3 Likes

Yes ur right i saw that too :slight_smile: and abt zutie and cluni yea they are really doing a great job

4 Likes

@RZH

I like your honesty and feedback , I will tell you my point of view , its hard to catch all the cheaters instantly , even so if you ban 2-3 of them in matter of 5 min lets say , then you start playing the game " thinking " the rest are clean in matter of seconds or minutes / hours it shows up more suspicious behavior or new players , " then " you have to recheck again . and some are not obvious cheaters they try hard to hide it so you end up checking the player for a while to be sure that he is cheating and end up banning, , best part is that we have a third eye our community trying to report them to admins but many times it is false accusations that will make the admin look at the player while another player is cheating, it takes good skill to multitask between several players at the same time. Depenting if u are alone or not can determent the upcome :slight_smile: I try my best to describe :slight_smile: but one day aint the same as the other :slight_smile: and we have all our unique way of solving the problem , cus there is not fun to ban an innocent player that is not what this community are about :slight_smile: feel free to aske anything if I can answer I will :slight_smile: much love from Zuttie-_- <3

5 Likes

A good thing of zutie is when he finish he share his love with us :joy::ok_hand::grin:

4 Likes

You are right and completely agree with you. But sometimes i think should i give up on the admin thing ? a lot of those new admis are doing a good job but what about the others ? Some ppl are dying to get the vip and the admin and some got it and not using it like it should be . i just want to play with my friends and , have a good time and make sure that everybody is enjoying it like me. That’s it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha always :smiley: I try my best :slight_smile: <3 if I can make one person feel good each day it will add up at the end :slight_smile: I sound like a poet xD haha :joy:

4 Likes

I understand you mate , thats why this discussion should be taken with the moderators as @Nofear said , and I would not end something I like to do and neither should you :slight_smile: talking about the problems and correct it will make it better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was nice reading ur thoughts about this mate @Zuttie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First of all, i want to thank @Zuttie n @Cluni for doing so well ths is my opinion. as someone who plys about 8 hours a day. i hv never seen a manager. i recently became a VIP member i dont know how to ban people. i thnk i need to be a manager for this. anyway, if u think who’s not good, u should mention it in the game. lets open the cards.
annddd sorryy my eng as a turk is very bad xD

4 Likes

Right !!! I know what it is it’s happened to me :slight_smile: very borring :smile:

2 Likes

Look how sweet she talk :grin::joy::blush:

2 Likes

wht were we saying ‘only move’ :d lolol

2 Likes

You need to chill :3

2 Likes

Hahaha i am girl :rofl::ok_hand:

2 Likes

reminder : half of the admins here don’t do what admins should do , not going to mention names cus i don’t want to be the bad person here. Next time check those people that you will give them admins and thanks.

No @RZH u need to meti9n names + u need to post demo at last send them to mod and we will watch and decide abt them. But we need proves

1 Like
x