Welcoming zuttie to our moderator team

Hello everyone,

I know you guys are more active in discord nowadays but I m here to make an official announcement that we are please to include @Zuttie in our moderator team. I have been very very busy in my personal life. And, our moderators all have life. We needed another moderator who could help us sort problems in our server when needed. All moderators voted for @zuttie coz he is a really wonderful person.

Remember, life comes first. we will be here. If our lives are not balanced, toxicity will enter in our lives will affect others. Purpose of gaming is to relax and it should not be used to escape lifes problems. Only that way, we can enjoy our friendship for long time :). We did not create this server, so that people get lost online but instead to share love regardless of where you from. Love you all :slight_smile:

Some updates will come to our server and im already working on it but i promised myself ill spend only 3-4 hrs maximum in a week. So be patient :).

I will be back soon coz i love you all but life is important. Congratulations @Zuttie once again and Im very excited to have you in our team :). You have strong principles and values and im sure we will all learn a lot from you :slight_smile:

To Moderators: if there is some problem between admins and moderators, please make a topic in moderator section, so we all know whats happening.

7 Likes

Thank you you verry much @Nofear and the moderator team :slight_smile: I will do my best for this community <3 and again thanks for the loving words and the trust:) this will be alot of fun to be able to help in a higher level , im excited :smiley:
Much love Zuttie-_-

4 Likes

How u never forget to say much love zuttie :sweat_smile: congrats bro :heart:

1 Like

haha ty man :smiley: its my slogan I guess xD

congrats ^^

1 Like

Congrats Zuttieeee have fun maan :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Congrats Zuttieeee

1 Like

Congratulations @Zuttie :slight_smile:
Hapyy to see ur words @Nofear :hugs:

1 Like

Parabéns Zuttie, tudo de bom para a equipa.

1 Like

muito obrigado, eu tive que usar a tradução do google xD

Congrats Zuttie <3

1 Like

Welcome to the team zuttie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you verry much ramos :slight_smile:

1 Like
x